In any production environment, access to the best information possible at any point in time is difficult as the information environment is huge. Questions like the following arise:
- Which target did the planner give us at last?
- Where are we right now in respect to the target?
- Do we reach the target if we continue like we do?
- Do we produce the quality required?
- Are any limitations ahead like planned shutdowns, etc.?
- Can I feed current limitations back into the production planning and re-optimize the commercial plan quickly?
- Did the same problem as right now occur in the past? If so, what have we done?
- Where do I find best practices for those situations?
- Can I be automatically informed in case of deviation from the optimum?
- Does the accounting report the same results as we did or are there big deviations?
- If so, where do they come from? Bad measurements or incorrect model?
- How does my production process look like? Where can I find the big picture?
- How do I understand a certain spreadsheet without corresponding process diagrams?
- Can we compare planned vs. real-time vs. accounted data at any point in time?
- And many more…
Using the BeauTec Business Pilot
, naturally all the above questions can be answered.
Our Integrated Information System truly integrates different data models and combines them into a central, flexible, multi-dimensional enterprise wide Information System where everyone finds his data one mouse click ahead.